Tuesday 9 February 2010

Tid-bits of craft!

No cards to show, but I have some crafty bits to share.  I recently made a purchase from an Etsy store - beautiful twine in chocolate and white and some gorgeous paper lace doilys - they really are pretty.  I got these items from Nice Package - Creative Gift Packaging Solutions.

Today I went to a local op-shop to see if I could get more vintage lace doily tableclothes and fabric.  I found a few treasures and I plan to be doing alot of cutting and creating in the next week.  Check back soon....
And currently I'm working on some more canvas art.  I did a smaller one last year and it was alot of fun. Here's just a little peek - I will show you the finished result very soon. I'm happy about this one!

5 comments:

aimee said...

looking very cool chantelle :) can't wait to see what you've done...is that a birdy picture i see there? it looks brill xx

amymom24 said...

So delicate and pretty! Can't wait to see what you create:)

Christina Marie said...

You have certainly piqued my curiosity! Did you make those paper flowers yourself? They are gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Looking gorgeous, will check later again to see the end result!!

Karen said...

Hey Chan! Can you believe I have been op shopping a couple of times now and found NOTHING!!!! Maybe I need to pretend I'm really not looking for anything and then lots will appear! lol Isn't that how it works!

Karen
x

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...