Tuesday 16 February 2010

Magnolia Down Under Challenge #33

I got some new goodies yesterday which included a few new Magnolia Stamps.  They are all so sweet and I inked one up last night and coloured this Tilda in for the MDUC.  This week, the challenge is
Buttons, Flowers & Bows.

Here's my card:
I've used Peachy Tilda from the Yummy Tummy range!  I've stamped onto watercolour paper with Stazon Black, then coloured in with Stampin'Up inks and aqua painter.
This card measures 13cm x 13cm and I've used some Basic Grey pattern paper lemonade.  The colours in this pad are just beautiful and you will see me using lots of them.  I've been purchasing quite a few of the Basic Grey papers lately; in the 6x6 size pads - these are fabulous for card-making and getting the pad allows you plenty of patterns to choose from.
I've cut out the Tilda image and mounted onto the lace doily.  Then for the fun embellishments:
I've added a bright pink bow, a flower to the centre of the pink lace doily and lots of pretty buttons all in a row, along the bottom of the card.  Here's a closer look:
Thanks Kel, for this fun challenge - one of my favourites.  You can find details for this challenge from the MDUC blog - there you will find lots of more inspiration from the DT girls.  Thanks for poping past.

Product used:
Stamps: Peachy Tilda - Magnolia Stamps
Cardstock: White, Lemonade pattern paper - Basic Grey
Others: buttons, pink ribbon, lace doily, flower (Bizzy Becs), aqua painter, ink pads (SU), white thread

7 comments:

Debra James said...

This is totally wonderful. Love everything about this fabulous creation. Thanks for playing with Magnolia Down Under Challenges. Hugs xxx

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous job with the challenge. Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week!
xXx

Nicolchen said...

your card is so wonderful...I love the colors you have used :0)))

thanks for joining MDUC this week

Hugs
Nicole

Kimba-Slydog said...

Wonderful!!!!!! So gorgeous!!!

I love your buttons.;)

Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC.

Xoxo,
Nicole

Tracey Feeger said...

Chantelle this is gorgeous. Love the colours you used, those buttons are just fabbo - love the softness of the card overall. Great job with the challenge. Thanks for joining us at MDUC.
mwah
Trace

Chelsea said...

This card is so fun and cute. Those buttons are so cute. Thanks for joining us this week at MDUC. ~Chelsea

Unknown said...

Sweet,sweet,sweet!
Regards Gosia S.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...