Wednesday 13 November 2013

Fancy Pants - Collecting Memories - The Scrapbook Store

 Hello crafty peoples ☺  Have you seen the Fancy Pants Designs collection - Collecting Memories!!  That's what I'll be working with this month - I have a gorgeous kit from The Scrapbook Store and I'll be sharing thru the month of November.
Here is my first page:

 Lately, I've been drawn to pattern papers- using them as my base paper for my pages.  This collection is full of stunning pattern papers.  As well as great papers, this collection is FULL of amazing embellishments and extra 'bits' to add to your page.  You can check out the entire collection HERE!
Here are a few close-up's of the details:
 For my title I've used this wood veneer from the Artist Edition - (check out this great little section of the store - great wood veneers and resin blossoms) I've sprayed some Studio Calico mist (Custard) over it and then inked the edges.
 Here are some pieces from the Ephemera Pack - there's lots of little bits to make your page interesting and fun.
 My journal work with my trusty typewriter ☺
And here I've used a bottle-cap and created my own embellishment using the number 2 from the Ephemera Pack.

Product used:
bottle cap
espresso ink
script stamp
typewriter journal work

I'll be back soon to share some more ♥

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Those clocks look wonderful on the bg...& that little pie graph works well in there.....I haven't seen this collection...different!!!:):):)

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh i miss you... so sorry have been busy and we have had lots of friends here visiting... we are off for the weekend to a party...camping will be fun... the girls are playing basketball on friday nights which is alot of fun too... Love your work always.. take care leeann:)

Carol Peixoto said...

I love the the way you composed this page! It looks wonderful!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...