Wednesday 20 November 2013

Collecting Memories - Fancy Pants Designs - The Scrapbook Store

 Hello - hope your week is going wonderfully well ☺  I just wanted to pop in and share my second page of inspiration using the Collecting Memories papers by Fancy Pants Designs for The Scrapbook Store.  This collection is really great for recording those every day moments that you want to remember .........

 I really wanted to record this moment when I realised my oldest was now taller than me.  My sister captured this photo of us in an apple orchard!!
I've used some of the lovely wood grain look paper - 12x12 double sided pattern paper - Hallmark - as my base.
I've gone with a little banner style page, using some of the fun tags in this collection.
Here are some close-up's:

 I love the little die-cuts in this collection, especially these flowers - they are great for layering.  Here I've also added in a Prima bloom and also a Kaisercraft resin blossom.
 The little letter stickers are by Glitz Designs.
My typewriter journal work - I'm finding that having a little story to tell about the moment is really important and for me ........ a big part of scrapbooking.  I know the future generations will love to read it one day ☺

Products used:
paper doily
thread
espresso ink
script stamp
typewriter journal work
mini pegs
twine

Hope to be back soon with another creative share.  Thanks for coming by ♥
 

3 comments:

Mandy Melville said...

What a gorgeous layout!! Love how you've created the banner with tags & pegs.

Unknown said...

This page is sensational Chantelle. And I can't quite believe you could be anywhere near old enough to have a son that tall!

Lizzyc said...

Ah yes that moment.. I have had a few of those when my kids take delight in reminding me they are taller than I am now... not to worry, it is good they are growing and healthy!! love the colors you have used, and love the little cluster on the half doilys and the measuring tape and the pretty flowers in the top corner.. great photo too..

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...