Monday 4 November 2013

hey dude - Scrap for Help November challenge

 Hello crafty people and and hello November too ☺  Today I'm sharing my DT page for the November challenge at Scrap for Help.  The challenge for this month is to use a BOTTLE CAP!!

 I had these fun 'shots' of my little man and his hat.  Teaming it up with the 'Hey Kid' collection by Pink Paislee - I've created this fun page including a bottle cap as an embellishment.
Here are some close-up's:
 With my circle punches, I cut out a circle from pattern paper and used this as the centre of my bottle cap - have added an epoxy dot and my embellishment nicely co-ordinates with the collection.  I've continued on with the circle theme - also punching out different size circles from the pattern papers.
 I've used a couple of the flair badges by A Flair for Buttons - also available at the Scrapbook Store.
I also love the canvas stickers included in this collection.

Please check out the Scrap for Help blog for all the details on how to enter this fun challenge - there's also lots more inspiration from the Design Team too.
We hope you can play along this month.  Thanks for coming to visit ♥

2 comments:

Marelize said...

This layout has 'fun' written all over it Chantelle! Gorgeous pics and beautiful layout! Love this PP collection. :)

Cathy said...

Love this Chantelle, great design and such cute pics!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...