Friday 31 March 2017

australia day - white with 1 March challenge

Hi again - one lucky last post for March ☺
I'm sharing a page for White with 1 - the colour this month is Orange Peel.


 I love this happy snap that I took on Australia Day this year and have used this as my starting point for the page.  It only has a tiny bit of orange in it, so the photo really stands out against the white background and orange embellishments.

I love going thru my stash to find treasures that I can use on my page - I've included fun embellishments, buttons and some letter stickers.  I've used a stamp set for my title and water coloured with orange paint!

I'm off to link this one up - have a wonderful weekend.  Til next time ♥

6 comments:

Tania said...

Fabulous page and great photo! Thanks for joining us at WW1:)

Michelle VO said...

Lovely page! (love your idea of the stitching) Thanks for joining is at White ... with 1 :)

Sandra said...

This is a fun layout, love the watercolour background. Thanks for joining us at WW1.

Julie Schinkel said...

Such a super fun page! Thanks for joining us at White With 1 :)

Jane said...

Love this bright happy page - just perfect. Thank you for joining us at White With 1 in March.

Remove Background said...

Absolutely gorgeous, love the sweet image and pretty details.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...