Friday 22 November 2013

Collecting Memories - Fancy Pants Designs - The Scrapbook Store

 Hello to you all and happy Friday ☺  I have another share using the lovely collection - Collecting Memories by Fancy Pants Designs for The Scrapbook Store.

 I just realised that I've done a page on all of my boys with this collection - normally I just have the littlest on show ☺
 I've gone a little bit 'shabby style' with this page - using lots of different elements!!  I've done some texture work with one of my favourite stencils, used some crochet doilies and added in some Prima too.  Here are some close-up's:

 These cute little wooden block letters are by Bottle Cap Co - they are so sweet - I've sprayed over them with some October Afternoon mist.
 Here is the lovely texture created using the CW mini brick stencil with modelling paste.  Once dry, I've painted some October Afternoon mist on to the bricks and then added some stamping over the top.
 Here are lots of pieces from the Collecting Memories line - tags, buttons and ephemera.  Such a gorgeous selection of embellishments available in this collection ♥
And a little more Prima goodness - the Prima bloom and one of the wooden frame embellishments.

Products used:
Teresa Collins stamp set - Family Stories
crochet doilies
Prima Flowers - Labelle Surfside
paper doily
script stamp
espresso ink
modelling paste
October Afternoon Sprinkler Mist - Frequent Flyer
Teresa Collins - Enamel Dots
flair badge

Please check out the entire Collecting Memories line in The Scrapbook Store - this is one gorgeous collection suited to both boy and girl pages ♥
Have a wonderful weekend ☺

5 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Really, REALLY like your 'shabby chic' look...& you've used that gorgeous white bloom soo effortlessly....that brick bg has a BIG tick, too.... nice one:):)

Unknown said...

Absolutely amazing. The layers you create are always so gorgeous and perfectly arranged. And my goodness they are great photos of your little guy

Leeann Pearce said...

Oh this is just fabulous Chantelle! Love that photo of caden...sweet sweet smile!

Linda Eggleton said...

I love the neutral tones you've used here, Chantelle...fabulous layout!

Rachael Funnell said...

Such a AWESOME layout Chantelle... what a little C.U.T.I.E!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...