Thursday 11 October 2012

you are blessed

Hello - the school holidays are coming to an end - we've been enjoying some family time away, travelling and camping - it's been great and lots of fun ☺  
I'm here to share my inspiration for the latest challenge at ARTastic - this month I'm hosting the challenge and it's all about 'handmade flowers' - inspired by this painting by Liza Posar.

... and here's what I've come up with - a canvas!!  I've also made up a tutorial on how I created this canvas which you can view on the ARTastic blog

The handmade flowers on this canvas were created using this tutorial at: Little Birdie Secrets.


We'd love to see you give this challenge a go - there is a great prize for the winner which I've donated.  Pop over to the ARTastic blog to see all the inspiration from the Design Team and details of the challenge.
Thanks for coming by ☺

7 comments:

Lizzyc said...

HI.. Oh wow this canvas is stunning, I love the blue flowers they really stand out..I love all the colors on the pot/vase too.. and all the background textures look fabulous.. a really beautiful work of art!

sandi said...

Wow! Fabulous canvas!

Elaine said...

This is so beautiful Chantelle. I love the colours. It will definantly brighten any room.
I hope you had a good holiday,a great time as family with lots of memories.

Jasmine S said...

Fabulous. Love the vase and what a stunning canvas. Well done.

Leanne said...

OMGosh! stunning! heading to the artastic blog now! :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Squeal!!!! I love this!

AJ said...

This is beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...