Monday 22 October 2012

photo fun

Hello - hope your week is starting well.  Today I have a page to share using the Very Merry Christmas paper collection by Echo Park - I had the pleasure of this being in my design team kit from The Scrapbook Shop for October.
It's a great collection with colours of reds, greens and browns, some vintage prints, geometric designs and Christmas stickers.
 For this LO I've used the 12x12 pattern paper Quatrefoil as my base and have given it some texture using paste and a CW stencil - mini circle grid.  The photo is of my four lads,  posing in their Santa hats - we used this as our family Christmas card for last year☺
Here are some close-up's:
 ... some of the sticker elements - tags and titles ...
 ... a Kaisercraft wooden flourish - Holly - which I've covered with Diamond Dust ...
... a close-up of the textured stencil work and glimmer-misting ... another sticker element ...

You can see the whole collection at The Scrapbook Store !! 
I'll be back soon with another page - thanks for coming by ☺

5 comments:

Marelize said...

Hehe... Such a gorgeous pic of your 4 kids Chantelle. Beautiful and bright. Love it! xx

Lizzyc said...

Hi..This looks wonderful.. a great Christmas photo and scrapped so festively too.. love it..

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a joyous photo you have on you awesome layout Chantelle. Love all the textures and glimmer that adds up to a treat of a page.

Unknown said...

You know how much I love this? LOTS! Fabulous design :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love it love it love it! That snap is awesome and fun and works so well on that background!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...