Thursday 18 October 2012

good times

hello - hope your week is going wonderfully well ☺  I'm getting back into routine after school holidays and catching up on lots of stuff - all good ☺
I have another page to share using my October Design Team Kit from 
 Some of the 12x12 papers have the most amazing patterns - you just don't want to cover them up ☺For this page I've used Architect 12x12 as my base and have done a little background stamping.  Here are some close-up's:
 ... a decorative wood embellishment ... prima flower ... prima light-bulb trinket ... I've also used the MFT - Fancy Flourish die-cut to sit behind the flower ...
 ... another light-bulb trinket and decorative wood embellishment - the sticker labels are from the Alphabet Sticker sheet ...
 ... some computer journalling ... my background uses a Kaisercraft bubble stamp and also the Prima stamp - Tea Thyme ...
I've created this LO using the Prima BAP sketch for October:
You can view the whole Prima - Craftsman collection at The Scrapbook Store - don't forget about the monthly sketch challenge - a $40.00 voucher from the shop will be given away ☺  We've also got the Grab our Blinkie competition too - lots of fun things happening.
Thanks for coming by and your lovely comments ♥

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a great take of the Prima sketch for this month and I love what you have created with the Craftsman range.

Lizzyc said...

HI..This looks great, I would not like to cover up the back ground details on the papers either...

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow, this looks fab. You've worked your magic on this one!

xx M

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...