Friday 26 October 2012

capture the moment

ahhhh, the end of another week.  And the weather is gorgeous - just in time for the weekend ☺  Just popping in to share my page for the Once Upon a ... Sketch challenge - another fun sketch and great quotation to use:
 Here what I've come up with:
 I've used the very beautiful papers from the Vintage Chic collection by Heidi Swapp - which you can find at The Scrapbook Store - this is really an amazing collection ☺
Here are some close-up's:
 ... I love my chevrons - here I've used my EK Sucess punch to create these - have added in some gorgeous Prima and Kaisercraft blooms ...
 ... love these buzz words from the same collection ... I've used just a small part of the quote for my page ...
... more chevrons and Prima and also a cute camera flair button from Paper Stories ...

... it's always a happy day when I get to 'capture the moment' ☺

Thanks for coming by and have a fabulous weekend ♥

12 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh wow! Beautiful!! Loving the colours you have used here...x

Unknown said...

Wow Chantelle I do love what you have done with this collection and can't wait to dig into it when it arrives at my house. Those epoxy words are especially delicious! Absolutely stunning layout.

Linda Eggleton said...

Wow, what a stunning layout, Chantell & I really love the photo too! I haven't seen this collection before...will have to look into it! lol Love what you've done with it :)

Lizzyc said...

HI..This looks wonderful.. those are lovely papers, love the chevrons too.. great take on the challenge..

Georgia Heald said...

Stunning, love the colors and your chevrons are awesome!

Eila Sandberg said...

Wow Chantelle! just LOVE the colours and the lovely details. Great take on the sketch too, I particularly like the chevrons. Thanks ever so much for sharing your beautiful page with us at OUAS!

EFI said...

WOOOW!!! I just love your gorgeous page!!!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

Camilla Ekman said...

WOW! This is so gorgeous!

Helena said...

Love this! Love the color palette you've chosen, love the details, the title and the photo!! Thanks for playing with us at OUAS.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

You rocked this! Gorgeous, especially that epoxy word!!

Marelize said...

This is amazing Chantelle! Beautiful details. Love the look of this collection. Have got myself a few sheets too. ;) xx

Evgenia Petzer said...

goregous! one of my favs! thank you so much for playing with us at OUAS!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...