Wednesday 3 October 2012

childhood moments

 Hello - I'm here to share my inspiration for the October challenge at White with 1 - it's a fun and easy challenge: White & Yellow & Stars !  Here's my layout:

 I just had to record this sweet moment of my little man and his little 'girlfriend'.
For this challenge I went thru my stash of papers and picked out different patterns of yellow paper, then cut them into strips and layered them onto the page.  It's an easy design and I've complimented it with a star banner!  Here are some close-up's:
 ... a super star from Charms Creations - buttons and star cut-out's - finished off with yellow twine ...
 ... AC thickers ... paper and crochet doilies, some random star stamping ...
... a Kaisercraft rub-on - I always love this quote ...

I hope you love the sound of this challenge - please check the blog for all the details and also see more inspiration from the Creative Team - we look forward to seeing your creations soon ☺

11 comments:

Janice Nicholls said...

Love your layout Chantelle.....cute photo, love the stars and stripes. :) x

Linda Eggleton said...

I love this Chantelle! The banner strips with the white doily over the top looks fantastic...and I love that sweet little quote at the bottom :)

Lizzyc said...

HI..This looks wonderful.. I love all the different patterned yellow papers you have put together!!

Jasmine S said...

Love seeing the other girls on the DTs take on the challenge. This is just fabulous. Love the strips of paper and the stars are just perfect for that cute pic.

Marelize said...

Wow! Such a striking layout Chantelle! Love what you've done with this challenge. xx

Billie-Jean Beveridge said...

Beautiful page Chantelle! That photo is too cute :)

Adriana B said...

cute layout, wonderful :)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

They certainly are the big things and inyears to come your sweet chldren will love looking at this lovely photo and special layout you have created.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Super sweet layout Chantelle .. I love your banner work, perfect.

xx M

Georgia Heald said...

Gorgeous page, love the pennants and colors!

Leanne said...

Love, love ,love the banners!! and yellow too!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...