Monday 15 October 2012

moments in time

Hello - today I'm going to share a page using Prima - I received the Craftsman Collection from Prima in my Design Team kit from The Scrapbook Store - did a little happy dance when I found out I was getting that one (we really do get spoilt) - I LOVE Prima and this collection is fabulous with it's rich colour tones and beautiful embellishments.
 A photo fresh from the printer of our recent camping holiday ☺ I've used the 12x12 double sided paper  Draftsman as my base and used a simple banner style design.
With the photo in the centre, I've made two clusters of flowers and embellishments.
Here are some close-up's:
 ... a selection of Prima flowers - a decorative wood embellishment - some hemp twine ...
... Prima light-bulb trinkets - these are just adorable ♥ - Alphabet stickers from this collection - computer journalling - the background script stamping is from this stamp by Prima - Tea Thyme collection - I think it's going to be a favourite for a little while. ♥
Prima Marketing - Tea-Thyme - Cling Stamps
 I've finished off my page with some machine stitching around the edge of the page!
You can view the whole collection at The Scrapbook Store!!
Don't forget to join in with our fabulous competition this month - Grab our Blinkie - you can view all the details HERE
Thanks for coming by ♥

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just wanted to pop in and tell you again just how much I love this layout. You have done such wonders with this collection.

Lizzyc said...

HI.. i love this photo, i love the old relics from the past, they have such character, and I love the design of the layout.. beautiful flowers and papers...

Jasmine S said...

Wow, fabulous colours and a great pic. Love how it is all hanging as a banner. You are very clever.

Unknown said...

What a lovely page! The colors are beautiful and perfect for your photo!

Janice Nicholls said...

This is gorgeous Chantelle, love the photo. Great design and colours. :)

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Gorgeous Chantelle, and you are right, those papers are perfect for these pics!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...