Thursday 14 May 2015

Baby crochet blanket

 Hello crafty people - hope you've had a wonderful week.
I have finished the stripey baby crochet blanket that I've been working on.  It's turned out so nice.  I first blogged about this blanket HERE.
I went with a random pattern and did two stripes wider than the rest, just to add in some variations.  It ended up being 90 rows, then I added in a border.

 The border is a few rows of single crochet, then a scallop border.  I think it turned out very pretty ☺
 It has such lovely texture and feels nice and warm.
 There weren't too many loose ends to finish off and it required no blocking!
I'm going to be sending this blanket on it's way and I hope the recipient will love it.  It was a lovely project to have on the go ........................ now for the next one.  I have a few orders from my boys ☺

Thanks for popping in ♥

2 comments:

tash @ Little Bit of Thyme said...

Gorgeous! Love the colours!

Sounds like you have a few big projects to work on if all your boys want a blanket!

x

Maria said...

A really lovely blanket :)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...