Friday 1 May 2015

hello sunshine - scrap the boys May challenge

Hello and happy May - the middle of Autumn and such a beautiful time of year ☺  I really love all the season!
I'm sharing my DT page for Scrap the Boys - the challenge for May is:
 And here's my take on the challenge:
 I had this very fun photo that my sister took, so I decided to enlarge it, so it would be the main focus on the page!
When working with a large photo - I love to overlap stickers, titles and embellishments over the actual photo, so it just blends in.
Here are a few close-up's:

 The title is Heidi Swapp sticker letters - you peel back the paper and cover with the provided silver or gold foil and then pull away to reveal the stickers nicely covered! - really fun.  I guess it kind of gives you an idea of what the Minc would be like ☺
Most of the papers and embellishments are by Amy Tangerine - loving this collection at the moment ☺

We hope you can play along this month - pop over to the BLOG to check out all the details!

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Absolutely fabulous....love the larger photo! It's brill how you've used it here. LOVE!!!

Lizzyc said...

Fantastic!~ love the gold words, and that is a great challenge for STB's!!

Val-Belle said...

This is a wonderful layout and I love the big photo focus. That Heidi Swapp title is stunning. I also love the overlapped stickers and stuff. Just lovely.
We are in the middle of autumn here and even though we don't have the beautiful change of colours in the trees like you get overseas it is one of my fave seasons.... Perfect weather really <3

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...