Monday 4 May 2015

national scrapbooking day with Scrappy Canary

Hello and a happy Monday to you all ☺
The past Saturday was International Scrapbooking Day - there is always a day for everything ........
Scrappy Canary celebrated with a Cyber Crop in the VIP Scrappy Canary Lounge on Facebook.  Each DT member set challenges!
Today, I'm sharing my challenge and the page I created for it!
My challenge is:

 
 and here's my page:
 I used left over papers and bits from the last scrapbooking kit 'Playful'.
I used the word happy in my title and journal work.
I've used two different punches: a tag punch and circle punches to create the vellum flower.
I always stamp on my pages using the script stamp, but on this page, I've used a few extra ones too ☺
Here are a few close-ups:
 Here I've used a little tag punch!
This vellum flower was made with a number of circle punch-out's, layered together and finished off with a sparkly blue brad.

You have til next Saturday (9th May) to play along with all the challenges and upload them to the albums.

Thanks for coming by ♥

1 comment:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...