Thursday 7 May 2015

Scrappy Canary Cyber Crop

 Hello, hope you are having a wonderful week. 
I'm just sharing a few more pages from the Scrappy Canary Cyber Crop - there is still a few more days to enter the challenges - you can find them at the Scrappy Canary VIP Lounge on Facebook ☺

This page is for Challenge 6 & 7: 


 I love using paints or mists to create backgrounds - here I've painted watercolour paints in the blue and red, onto clear acetate and then pressed down onto my white cardstock.  It's such a fun way to add colour to your page.  I've also done some extra spatters with pain too☺
For the different alpha's, I've used some in my title and another one in my journal work!
Here are some close-ups:

 I added in some texture with these little triangles - they were made with a stamp and some of the paint I used in the background.  I stamped onto white cardstock, then cut them out and popped them up with foam dots.
 Some of the assorted alpha's - I never normally use more than one, so this was fun to do!


This next one is for Challenge 1:


 These papers are from an older kit which had lots of Teresa Collins - I ended up purchasing the 6x6 paper pad because I loved all the colours and lovely quotes in the collection.  I love the sketch - it was simple and allowed for different interpretations!
Here are a few close-ups:
 Such a great quote!!
This is a very recent photo of me which was taken on a camping trip.  One of my boys had the camera ☺  I think it's important to have a few pages about yourself, for the future generations ♥

It was fun doing this extra bit of scrapbooking for the Cyber Crop!
Thanks for coming by ♥

1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

These look beautiful!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...