Sammi from Mad for Markers has another challenge running on her blog - Colour with Copics on something other than paper!
I had to have a little think about this challenge - I tried a few different mediums, then settled with this little project - Colouring on Calico.
I've done up a step-by-step photo tutorial on how I coloured, then created a fabric rose.
And this is how I've used my fabric rose:
I've used some pattern paper by Stampin'Up and October Afternoon, then placed a paper doily as a background.
Then I've added my embellishments:
* fabric calico rose; I've added a half pearl to the centre.
* patchwork doily flower from my Etsy shop
* pink daisy flower - these were white - I've coloured them with Copic markers, adding a doily to centre and a yellow corduroy brad.
* butterfly with rhinestones
* Labels 3 Nestabilities with sentiment from Amy Rysavy stamp - All That Scraps.
Here's a closer look at the details:
Thanks for poping past.