Monday, 28 June 2010

Mad for Markers - ATC make and swap challenge

Today I have a cute little ATC (artist trading card) to show you - I'm guest over at Mad for Markers and Sammi's challenge is a 'make and swap ATC'.  You can find all the details at the Mad for Markers blog!
Here's my ATC:

I've used Tilda by Magnolia Stamps - i've stamped the image in Memento Rich Cocoa and then coloured with Copics!
The base card is Kraft and the pattern paper is from October Afternoon - Thrift Shop.
For the embellishments I've used some blue roses, red pearls and tassle ribbon from Tickled Pink Stamps.
Then I've finished it off with a 'thanks' sentiment and used the SU window punch.
Here's a closer look:
I hope I've inspired you to join in with this fun challenge and I look forward to checking them out over at Mad for Markers. 


Annette Bowes said...

Gorgeous ATC Chantelle, so beautiful colouring and lovely layout, lovely to have you as GD this challenge, take careX:)

jannes hobbykrok said...

Such a beautiful act!Love it!

Anonymous said...

The last few cards youve made are just gorgeous! (well they all are but i especially love the last 3) Renae x