Thursday 3 June 2010

Lil Lolita DT challenge - Girlie Girl!

I have a card for the latest Lil Lolita DT challenge - this week it's Girlie Girl. 

For this card I've used Ivy - I think she def. suits this theme.
The pattern papers are by Pink Paislee - 365 degrees from Delicious Papercrafting.  I've stitched them in place with a few rows of zig-zag stitching!
The stamped image has been coloured with Copic markers and I've cut out the image, then poped onto the card with foam dots.
For the embellishments, I've added some coloured doilies, ribbon and a pearl spray.
Lastly, the sentiment is from Best Yet (SU stamp set) and I've used the SU punches to mat the different layers together.
Here's a closer look:

These cute and quirky stamps can be purchased from Tickled Pink Stamps.  There's lots of other great stamping products and papers available too.  Be sure to have a look.
Thanks for poping by.

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Love the colours in this, remind me of the sunshine we have been having!

:) Marcia

Sammi said...

So sweet! Love it! Those colours are so lovely and warm!!
Sammi
xxx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...