Tuesday 29 June 2010

... another LO!

I have another scrapbook LO to share!!  Had lots of fun with this one and used some new goodies too.
Having me in the picture with Caden allows me to add some 'girly' touches to my LO's - I always enjoy adding flowers and pretty things!
I've used papers from October Afternoon and Webster's pages.
Here's a closer look at the details:

Hand-made flowers by me: lace flower ruffle from my shop and a rolled fabric flower with pearl cluster centre.  Red button from the Chip-Chop shop!
A little journalling - not quite as neat as I would have liked - could not locate my nice writing pen!!
A red doily with button to the centre.
Another red doily with a vintage collage embellishment.
I've used American Crafts Thickers for the title. 
And lastly, but certainly not least:  this gorgeous tassle lace trim is a new treasure I've found on my op-shop outings - I've added some to my Etsy store!

Thanks for coming by.

2 comments:

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh she scrapbooks as well! This is a stunner Chantelle, love the fringing! Nice touch with those papers. Very vintage.

:) Marcia

Jen said...

Hi Chantelle, hows things in the Chan craft room and store?
I think its great. Thanks again for sharing with me your blessed talent.
I'm out of the loop lately just haven't been focused in craft but once again you have inspired make:)
Take care my special friend xx

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...