Wednesday 31 October 2007

This is Hanna

Well these are my new Hanna Stamps, all the way from the US. Kristy from Kreations By Krissy has launched her own range of stamps. Check out her blog to read all about how you can get these really cute stamp sets. (http://www.kreationsbykrissy.com)



The images have been stamped with Stazon Black and coloured-in. One of the cards has the dress paper pieced to match with background. I've teamed it up with Stampin'Up cardstock and DP. It was a lot of fun working with some different stamps. I think I'll send one of these cards to someone I know, who looooves shopping and is always buying bags!!??!!

All images Copyright Hanna Stamps 2007

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, what a cool stamp!
Is that person you are sending that card to your mum by any chance ???
Luv Renae

Chantelle said...

Hey, that's right Renae. Very appropriate, don't you think!!

HH said...

how cute is that!!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...