Wednesday 10 October 2007

Stampin' for fun

Wow, check out this big pile of cards!! Yesterday afternoon and this morning, I've been stamping with Makeesha, my friend and stampin' upline. She came down from Perth and stayed overnight, so we could have this stampin' time together. Thanks so much, Keesh. It was so nice to stamp together, chat and share idea's. And I was very happy to have a nice bunch of cards for my sample box at the end of the day. Below are a couple of the cards I made.



The first card uses a colour combination that I just love and will certainly be trying it again. I was inspired by Lee-Anne's challenge on the Yahoo website. The card layout is also a little different; I've trimmed half the cardstock off the front, so the stamped image you can see is actually on the base of the card. The stamped image is from 'Sassy Stems'.
The second and third cards uses a set which I haven't done much with - 'Good Times Grow'; I thought it was a great opportunity to get it out. I've used Heat & Stick powder and glitter on the third card. First time I've used that technique and I will certainly be doing that again. Lots of sparkle and fun!!
All images Copyright Stampin'Up 2007.

4 comments:

Christina Marie said...

Wow that's a stack of cards for a day's work!!! I can only get two done in an evening, sometimes less when I have a friend over cardmaking with me! Can't yak and make cards at the same time, I guess... :o)

Jen said...

Chantelle,
love your cards i can see you and Keesh sure had a ball! That's a stack a cards there's no doubt. I sure have card making catching up to do:) TFS

Anonymous said...

Wow Chantelle, looks really good on here hey....All our handy work! Well it certainly was good fun and very productive! Still not sure if I should buy that set or not though. Will have to see what is in the new mini!

Anonymous said...

Whoops it has made me anonymous.... well it is Keesh :)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...