Monday 29 October 2007

Christmas cards

A couple more Christmas card samples, I've been working on.

Card 1:
Stamp set: Holiday Print, Scribble This
Cardstock: True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp, Confetti White
Ink: True Thyme, Cranberry Crisp
Accessories: Cranberry stitched ribbon, White gel pen

I've stamped the Thyme and Cranberry cardstock with ink using Scribble This. For the square, I've used part of the Holiday Print BG stamp, then matted onto the Thyme. Finished off with some stitched cranberry ribbon and hi-lighted the background with the white gel pen.
























Card 2:
Stamp Set: Wishing You (from Spring mini) Fine Lace BG
Cardstock: Bashful Blue, Cranberry Crisp, Choc Chip
Ink: Bashful Blue, Choc Chip
Accessories: Cranberry stitched ribbon, Paper peircing, Circle punch

The layout and style of this card was CASED. When I saw this card, I just loved it and had to try one myself, just with different colours. It's amazing what colours you can use for Christmas cards. So I've given you a view of the card, open and closed.

All images Copyright Stampin'Up 2007

4 comments:

amymom24 said...

Fantastic cards, Chantelle! I love the "Wishing You" layout and colours, and I really love the use of "Holiday Print" on the other card. I love that stamp, not sure if I'll ever be able to part with it:)

Janice said...

i love the first one!! i might try copy it for christmas... might.

Bruce and Sarah said...

Hi Chantelle,
I love your colour combinations! I always think green and red at Christmas, but the blue and chocolate are very effective.
Love Sarah

Jen said...

Hey Chan, love all your cards, you have done a great job with creating once again. You should become a demonstrator:)

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...