Sunday 28 October 2007

Baby carrots!

The first vege's in our garden are ready. The boys have been asking for the last few weeks, "when can we pull up the carrots". Well, today after church, we had a little look. Not the most perfect looking baby carrots, but they were ready to eat. Within minutes, the boys had washed some and were already munching!! Carrots are one of their favourite vege's. If I see them with an orange mouth, I know they've been eating carrots. I think the lettuce will be ready next. They are growing great!!


3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow what a vegy patch, great time for those summer lettuce and carrots and i am sure you may have tomatoes too, they always do well.
Cant go more natural then grow your own.

Lisa said...

yummy! I always have very fond memories of growing a few veggies in my Dad's garden when I was a kid. We were so proud of what we grew...and baby carrots were one of the most fun! Sometimes they looked like little old men or animal shapes...

Anonymous said...

Hi, cute photos! Your vegies are lookin really healthy! Makes me want to start one too but wont just yet - one day!
Renae

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...