Monday 20 April 2015

all time favorite - off the rails scrapbooking challenge

Hey there and happy Monday.  The kids are back at school and the house is so quiet once again.  I always need a few days to adjust as I really love having the boys around ♥

 I'm popping in to share another page that I made for a challenge - Off the Rails Scrapbooking.  They have two mood boards to choose from this month; I chose this one:

Here's what I've come up with:

out for publication ............



 I was inspired by the circles, colour and shiny bits of the mood board.  I love this cute pic of my youngest in the tree, it went well with the wording from the mood board too!
I've used lots of Heidi Swapp products and used a die-cut and added in stamping too.
Here are some close-up's:

 This was my first time playing along with this challenge site and I really enjoyed it.  
Thanks for coming by ♥


10 comments:

Miss Jane said...

This really is gorgeous Chantelle. You have done an amazing job with those colours

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. a fabulous take on the mood board and its colors!!

Louise Turner Scrapbooker said...

Love Love Love all those layers and what a great photo to match with those colours!

Lizzy Hill said...

Sooo pleased to having you join us at Off The Rails....& BOY! have you rocked the challenge:):) ADORE those feathers and the circle elements are fabulous and the glitter.....YUM!!!!

Fiona Paltridge Designs said...

Ooooh Chantelle so great to see you joining in with us at OTR! This is a ripper creation. Love the layers, love the stitch stamp, love it all!!!

Val-Belle said...

I love these colours together and that stitched stamp looks awesome. Beautiful layout.

Unknown said...

Chantelle, love your take on our challenge Thanks for playing with Off The Rails Scrapbooking. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Lovely layout and good take on the challenge. The glitter frame looks great. Thanks for joining us at Off The Rails.

Nicole Doiron said...

I absolutely love this - adore the feathers! Thank you for joining in on the fun at Off the Rails Scrapbooking this month!

Heather McMahon said...

This is amazing! I love the pops of silver. Thanks for joining us at OTR!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...