Thursday 16 April 2015

adventure - scrap the boys

 Hello!  Just popping in to share my take on the challenge for Scrap the Boys - we got to work with this very cool 'ocean/beachy' mood board. Isn't it great?
  Here's my page:

 I used this fun picture of my boys at the beach.  It definitely works well with the mood board.  I was inspired by the colours, some of the textures and woodgrain.
Here are a few close-up's:

We hope you can play along this month.  It's a great excuse to scrapbook those Summer photo's!  Be in the running to win a cool pack of Gelatos.  Check out the blog for more inspiration and how to play along.

Thanks for coming by ♥

3 comments:

Miss Jane said...

What a gorgeous lo. Love that hello tag and the colours are perfect

Lizzyc said...

Looks fantastic!

Val-Belle said...

The stitched tag is so cool... love the colours of this one too so beachy. Love the design too.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...