Monday 20 February 2012

pink lake

Happy Monday - another new week ☺
I had a go at the latest challenge from Once Upon a ... Sketch - it's all about holidays or vacations!
For something a little different, I decided to go with a scenery photo, rather than people.
Here's my LO:
 This place is a holiday spot of many wonderful memories - we have been to this place many, many times and we are still enjoying it!!
My background paper is from Delish -  Dulwich Collection - and I've given it some 'ink treatment'.  And I've used lots of different things on this page - here are some close-up's:
 ... a hand-made bloom - this is made by me - I made it white but used glimmer mist to change the colour to suit my page ...some crochet trim and a little birdie button ...
 ... a stem of blooms - this is actually from a larger stem of faux flowers that I got in a discount store - they are perfect for scrap booking ☺...
 ... another tag - I can't seem to make a LO without them ☺ - and my journalling which I've attached to the tag.
... and here is the sketch to work with the challenge: - a very fun one too!!

...now more about the hand-made blooms - I've been creating a bunch of them and wanted to share them as a preview - they will be available in my clearance sale on Friday - I've made them in white and as you can see, they are easy to mist with inks so you can customize them for your LO's.

Hope you like ♥☺♥
I'm nearly ready to share a picture of my give away, so I will be back soon.
Thanks for coming by!!

11 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

OH! MY! the Pinks & Blue in this Layout is TRULY DELIGHTFUL... DELIGHTFUL IN every way.....
GEE! I hope I'm on time with your Sale on Friday....I think I may even Set a Alarm on my iphone!!! LOL!
I SURE Do love♥ those HM flowers Miss CLEVER BEE!!!!

Eleni Gratsia said...

Wow, love the way you have played with the pinks and blues in this layout ... what a lovely photo ... thanks for playing with us at OUAS!

Her Essential Hand said...

ooooh I love this colour combo and CLEVER you scrapping scenery photo, I totally cant do that.
Happy new week :)) x

Irini said...

Chantelle this is just so gorgeous....I love the colours the mebellishments and of course your paint splattering....pure inspiration!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Once Upon A...Sketch!
Hugz
irini

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Chantelle what a beautiful layout and the photo amazing it definitely is pink !!! Love your handmade blooms are beautiful. Thank you for joining us at OUAS

Marie

Unknown said...

Gorgeous layout! I love your handmade blooms and the crochet doilies!
Thank you for joining us at OUAS

mandysea said...

oh wow on the blooms.. Just love your scenery photo and LO... prettiest colours!!!
gorgeous work!

Jasmine S said...

Wow, you have used the blues and pinks beautifully to match the pic. How stunning is that lake? I had never heard of it. And yes, keep adding the tags, you know I love them.

Elina said...

Beautiful page! So calm and relaxing... It must have been wonderful holidays! Good luck with the challenge! Thanks for playing along with OUAS!!!

Channa said...

Beautiful layout!! All is so well adjusted to the picture. Thanks for joining us at OUAS< Channa

EFI said...

Fabulous layout!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at OUAS!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...