Wednesday 29 February 2012

carefree

Happy 'last day of the month'
Can you believe that we will already be in March tomorrow and officially the first day of Autumn - Summer goes way too fast - thankfully we are still having gorgeous, sunny days here.
Anyway, I'm sneaking in one last challenge LO for this month - I've joined in with the Hambly Sketch Challenge - this is their first challenge and I'm excited that they've started doing this.
So here's my LO using lots of Hambly!!
 ... and I've used photo's of my sweetest no #4 boy who just loves being outdoors and playing - these were just from the past weekend when we went camping ...
Here some close-up's:
 ... a bunting from Hambly rub-on's ... American Thickers for my title ...
 ... a shipping tag with a heart punch shape from transparency and machine stitched... also a cute crochet flower ...
 ... and some circle punch-out's with some more of the transparencies ...

... and here is the fabulous sketch for the challenge - isn't is awesome:
Thanks Hambly for a fantastic challenge - make sure you check out their blog from lots of amazing inspiration from the Design Team ☺

I'll be back soon to announce a winner from my giveaway.

5 comments:

jaz lee said...

Hi Chantelle,
Dropping by here and your layout makes me smile! Love your take on Hambly's sketch! the b&w photos pops up on the page and love the use of yellow on your page! Thank you for playing along ;) love,jaz

Leeann Pearce said...

Hello chantelle... so glad you have joined in on the sketch i adore your page and all the hambly you used plus those colours are a fab combo. awesome work!!!

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

Oh wow. How do you make it look so easy!? He's growing up so fast.

mandysea said...

wow you have made this sketch fabulous! Love your hambly work!! the yellow pops on the page and the little bicycles look wonderful!

Her Essential Hand said...

now there is a colour combo I am to scared to try BUT my friend.. that page is ACE with big capital A!!!!
Love love love it
x

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...