Saturday 18 April 2009

Blog award.

Over the last year or so, I've received numerous blog awards of different kinds, but I haven't usually honoured them on my blog. I'm never really quite sure what to think of them, but always quite pleased that people think my blog is inspiring.
Yesterday, I received this blog award from Liam. Isn't it just the cutest. Liam is a wonderful stamper and loves sharing her creations and tutorials. Thanks for this award Liam.
I really love the title of this award: Your blog makes us smile. There are lots of people who inspire me and make me smile when I see their creations. And I think that's what it's all about - creating makes me smile so if people smile when they see my blog, I'm happy!!
It's hard to choose just five blogs, as there are so many wonderful and clever ladies out there. I read lots of different blogs everyday, from stamping to photography to friends. They all inspire me in many ways.
So I dedicate this post to all of them. Thanks for making me smile today and everyday.

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...