Thursday 16 April 2009

Mojo Monday - Week 82

I took a peek at the sketch challenge for Mojo Monday and really loved this layout. Thought it would be great to use with one of my new stamps. So here is the sketch and you can check out the details here
And this is my card for the sketch. I've used Pocket Silhouttes and the Urban Oasis DP for the background.
I've started off with a base card in Kraft, then a layer of Whisper White, then the DP. These two peices have been scallop edged with the punch. I've stamped the images in Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy ink, over-lapping a little. Then I've added some Kraft tafetta ribbon with a Designer Brad. The sentiment is from the same stamp set.




Products used:
Stamp set: Pocket Silhouttes
Cardstock: Kraft, Whisper White, Baja Breeze, DP Urban Oasis
Ink: Baja Breeze, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: Tafetta ribbon, Scallop edge punch, Designer brad, Cutter kit for distressing edges


6 comments:

Mandy Schiller said...

Lovely card Chantelle! Great take on the challenge and I love the colours as well.

Mandyxx

monique said...

I really love your card. They're my favourite colours and I love that stamp. Definately some on my list to purchase after convention.

Liam said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love the sample. It looks amazing.

Liam

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,Love the colour combo and fabulous job with the challenge!!
xx

Jen said...

Chan, i love everything about this card....gorgeous colors! TFS your challenge card!

Liam said...

Chantelle nominated you for an award. check it out on my blog.

Liam

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...