Tuesday 7 April 2009

Fresh Cuts

I've made a card today with the Fresh Cuts stamp set and used the Popin' Pastels technique. This is lots of fun and it's always a surprise as to how the final look will be.
So to do this technique: ink up your stamp in the Versamark ink, which is a clear sticky ink. Here I've stamped onto Whisper White cardstock. Then with my Stampin' Pastels and sponge daubers, I've applied colour to the image. I used Old Olive, More Mustard and Ruby Red.
I think this technique is perfect for this stamp and it creates a whole new look for this image.

I've kept the card simple, as I wanted to have the effect of the Popin Pastels. The other accessories are: Wide grosgrain ribbon in Old Olive, brads and some paper piercing.

This is another wonderful set from the new catalogue. I'll be back soon with more 'new' creations with my 'new stamps'. Enjoy your day and happy stampin'


No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...