Friday 24 April 2009

Cupcake Craft Challenge #36

I found a sketch challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenges. Although the title is cupcake, you don't have to use cupcake images for this one. So I've used this sketch for my creation, but have flipped to it's side.
And here's my creation. I've used Jewel made by Bizzy Becs Stamps. I haven't really used her that much and I thought it would be fun to incorporate her into this challenge.
I've used Designer paper Rasberry Tart and colours - Rose Red, Choc Chip, Regal Rose & White. I've also used some of the felt flowers in Rose Red and added brads to the centre. The ribbon is Soft Sky - one of the retired in-colours from Stampin'Up.
The image has been stamped onto white cardstock and I've coloured with my inks and aqua painter. She has some dazzling diamond glitter on the flower in her hair and the buttons on her pants. I think she is very cool and cute!






11 comments:

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

That image is adoreable! Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week!

Tracey Feeger said...

Very cute. I love love love sketches - don't know how I lived without them. Wonderful job.
mwah
Trace

Stephanie said...

Great job on the sketch, love how you flipped it to the side. Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week.
STephanie

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card and the image works so well with the colours and sketch!!!

Ida / Little said...

Your card is so sweet and the image super cute! :) Thanks for playing with us at CCC this week :)

Ida

Kruemel said...

This image is too cute!
Thanks for joining us this week!
Kathrin aka Kruemel

Sue said...

aww she is so cute, gorgeous card luv the colours, lovely lace detail, sue.x

The Crafty Den said...

Really pretty card. Love the image and the flowers are fab. Thanks for joining the CCC this week. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

Lovely card image is so cute is it a stamp?

Ida / Little said...

Psst, congrats on making the TOP 5 ;)

aimee said...

you made the top five! wohoo!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...