Wednesday 7 January 2009

New blog to note.

I'm back after two weeks of camping with family and friends. We certainly had a great time and it was so nice to just relax and spend time with the kids, enjoying each others company and have some fun on the beach.
Before we left, I splurged on a new camera - a Sony a200 DSLR. I've been looking at these for so long now and found one I liked with a great price. So the holidays away, were a great opportunity for me to have a play with it.
I've decided to have another blog, for the purpose of showing my photo's, so here is the link. Have a look and let me know what you think.
http://capturedbychantelle.blogspot.com/

Of course, I'll still be running this blog for my stamping craft and hopefully I'll have some new things to show you very soon.... just as soon as I've organised my household again and finish the loads and loads of washing created by a camping holiday.
Til next time....

3 comments:

monique said...

hi chan,
happy new year to you too!
good to see you had a nice holiday away with your family.
and i love your new blog of pics. i was actually contemplating separating my blog into two as well... one for cards and the other for photos.
all the best for 2009 - hope we can catch up sometime this year for a stamping day.
mon

Jen said...

Welcome back, and welcome back to blogging!
Glad you had an awesome time and wishing you and your family a Very Happy New Year:)
Thanks for sharing your lovely pictures on yur new camera.
Take care and look forward to many more posts of inspiration when it works for you in your family. TFS.xx

Anonymous said...

Oh this sounds like a great venture Chan.....off to check out the new site! Love Keesh x

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...