Monday 19 January 2009

Colour Challenge

Another week and another challenge from Makeesha; this time a colour challenge. I love the colours she has chosen!
http://www.makeeshabyl.com.au/


I've firstly made an 8x8 scrapbook page with this gorgeous photo of Liam and Caden. Too cute, and the colours were perfect!
Recipe:
Stamp set: Baroque Motifs
Cardstock: Blue Bayou, Choc Chip, Ruby Red, Ginger Blossom DP
Ink: Blue Bayou, Ruby Red
Accessories: Choc chip double stitched ribbon, Rub-ons, Paper piercer, Hodgepodge hardware, Spiral punch, Photo corners punch, Bling brad

And then I've also made this cute little square card with an adorable image from the stamp set For Father. The image has been coloured in using SU marker pens and aqua painter.
Recipe:
Stamp set: Tres Chic BG, For Father
Cardstock: Choc Chip, Blue Bayou, Ruby Red, Watercolour paper
Ink: Black Stazon, Ruby Red, Choc Chip
Accessories: Stitched ribbon, paper piercer, marker pens, aqua painter


All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2009



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both of these are GORGEOUS Chan! I especially LOVE the scrapbook page, and just like you said the colours work perfect!!! Thanks for playing....you are sooooo creative! Love Keesh x

Michelle said...

Oh how adorable! Your s/book page is just so sweet. I'll have to be casing this one. Love what you've done with For Father - need to work with this set. Great job!

Mandy Schiller said...

I love both your entries they are gorgeous! I am loving For father at the moment! You have put these together very nicely!

Mandyxx

Deborah said...

Oh I like your card. Very nice.

Fiona Harrison said...

I so must get the Tres Chic stamp, love how it looks here, Fiona

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...