Monday 19 January 2009

Hostess gift

I've been preparing for a workshop I have later on this week and I wanted to show you the little gift I've made for the hostess. It's a little love note box with two love note cards to go inside.
I've used the Ginger Blossom DP which are just gorgeous and the Eastern Blooms stamp set. These cards are so quick and easy to make, especially when you have paper laying all over your desk! And with the little box, they make the perfect gift!!

All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2009

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

What a precious set! I'd love for you to try the jewelry challenge this week:)

Deborah said...

I am sure the hostess is going to love it.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a lovely gift set. I've always liked that designer paper.

Karen said...

Hey Chantelle!

This is absoloutely beautiful! Great job!

I need to make something for a hostess too - this might be just the thing!

Luv K

Bruce and Sarah said...

Hi Chantelle, your work is looking great, as usual. Love what you have done with the colours from Keesh's challenge.

Liam said...

Hi Chantelle,
The hostess would love it. What a beautiful gift. I love this designer series paper. fab job as always.

Liam

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...