Wednesday 21 January 2009

Jewelry Colour Inspiration Challenge

Yes, I know.... another challenge!! There's lots of challenges to join in with, all over the place these days. And they are lots of fun.
For me, challenges are def. a great starting point for my scrapbook page or card. It's always rewarding to see what you can come up with, from colours or a sketch. And it's a great way to use all your different stamp sets.
Anway, as the title suggests, I've joined in with a Jewelry challenge from Stacey's Stampin' Stage. I love these bracelets, even though I don't own one. Maybe if I didn't have so many stamps, I could have a few!! If you want to join in, you can have a look here -
http://stampinwithstacey.blogspot.com/













The colours for this challenge are: Not Quite Navy, Bashful Blue, Certain Celery, Pacific Point & Whisper White. (I've used Ballet Blue, as we don't have Pacific Point in Aust.)

And here are my creations. A square card and an 8x8 scrapbook layout. Both use the Sale-a-bration set Polka Dot Punches.
























All images © Stampin'Up 1990-2009

6 comments:

Stacey Schafer said...

OMGOSH! These projects are darling:) I love your piercing and torn layers of the card and the layout of your scrapbook page is perfect! Thanks for participating in the challenge this week and sharing your creativity!

Arielle H Gordon said...

I love your card & scrap page... they're awesome!

~arielle

Mandy Schiller said...

Great card & Scrapbook Page! I am liking that polka dot sale a bration set.

Mandyxx

Susan (peebsmama) said...

I like how you used large bands of the colors on your card. i also really like your sb page. So cute!

Christina Marie said...

I love love LOVE those colours!!!!
Don't know why, but I am totally addicted to the green and blue combination since Aiden was born...
Now I am inspired to dig out my cardstock again and search for those colours! If only I can find the time... :o)

Amber said...

Love the hearts in blue, who would of thought?

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...