Tuesday 28 June 2016

mini album - little friends

Hello there.
I've had a bit of creative fun making a mini album for a series of photo's that I took on a recent camping trip.   I've put together a little album made from one sheet of 12x12 paper - here is a link to a blog post which explains how the mini album is put together ☺

 This is the front cover!  I've used some pattern paper from Cre8tiv which you can find at KMart ☺  Embellishments and stickers are Heidi Swapp and other bits in my stash.



 Here is the album folded out to reveal each page of the album!


 I think it's turned out rather sweet.  I've included lots of little words and expressions, the date and some hand-written journal work.
I know my little man will love looking at this ♥
Thanks for coming by.

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...