Thursday 30 June 2016

D-Lish Scraps - little explorer and 'you are loved' mini canvas

 Hello there, just squeezing in one more post for this month.  Here are some creations using the monthly kit from D-Lish Scraps - it's fun to see what I can make each month from their Just add Paper Kits!!

This was the mood board and I've used the cushion as my main inspiration for this page.
Here what I've come up with:

 I've gone with a block style design and keeping it nice and simple.  I love the wood veneer embellishments in the kit!!
Here are some close-up's:

 The butterflies are cute and I love the added touch of gold.
S
 Including some more hand writing on this page too!

I still had quite a few bits from the kit, so I've whipped up this little canvas!!
 I really liked the watercolour card and the wood veneer hoop, so this was my starting point.
 I've done a little mixed media in the background.  Then I've clustered some flowers on the edge of the hoop.
Lastly, I added in that cute little tassel.
This will be a nice little addition for my craft room shelf.

Thanks for popping in ♥

No comments:

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...