Thursday 9 June 2016

crochet doily rug

 Hello there ☺
Today I'm sharing a crochet project that I've recently completed.  Thanks to a lovely class at a local craft store - Cotton Rose - I've made this giant doily. 


 It's a lovely addition to my bathroom!!  This rug is made with t-shirt yarn and I've used a size 10 crochet hook - so it's come up super chunky!

 I love the finished edging.
 It turned out to be a generous size - my rug measures just under one meter in diameter.
This was such a great project to do.  I enjoyed it so much, I've got another one on the go, with some t-shirt yarn I had in my stash ...................
Thanks for popping in ♥

1 comment:

Granny said...

This rug is awesome! Where can I find the pattern?

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...