Thursday 24 September 2015

Bus No 64 - White with 1 Scrapbooking challenge


 Hello there, hope your week is going well.  Just a couple more days and we are at school holidays.  YAY.  I can't wait.
This past week, I got to have a 'scrappy' day with a friend and created a few pages.
I'm sharing this one for the White with 1 challenge:


antique moss
 I love this cute photo of my youngest waiting at the bus stop and I decided that I really wanted to record that moment.  I'm sure that one day he will love to look back and know the small details ☺
I've used some bit from the Heidi Swapp collections as well as some colour shine.
Here are a few close-up's:
 These are some die-cut numbers from Heidi Swapp which I've just sprayed with the 'Citron' Colour Shine.  I love the embossed dots!

The wood veneer has been coloured in with 'Molotow' marker pen in grasshopper green.  I couldn't resist adding in this button from my stash - perfect for this page.

Thanks for popping in ♥

10 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful. Love the big 64, thanks for joining in with Whitw With One this month!

Tania said...

What a super sweet layout, and lovely design. Thanks for joining us at WW1 :)

Traceyleahenly said...

This is very cute, love it.

The Scrapbooker's Confetti Box said...

Super cute layout and I love the boldness of the title. Thanks for joining us at WW1

Lizzy Hill said...

Love it. That colour....you've blitzed it & I really love how you've recorded this moment. The big numbers......NICE touch:):)

Julie said...

What a sweet page, love your title :-) Thanks for joining in with us at WW1.

Heidi said...

Oh what a cute page, I love it, love how you have used the 64 in big as part of the title. Great page thanks for joining in at WW1

Nicole Doiron said...

Awesome school-themed layout! Original take! Thank you for playing along with the White with 1 'Antique Moss' challenge!

Cheers Janet xx said...

love all the layering and what a great idea for a school page! Sensational work. Thanks so much for playing along with the white.. with 1 'antique moss' challenge!

Val-Belle said...

I love the colours on this one and especially how you did the HI... it looks great. Great take on the challenge too. You rocked it.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...