Tuesday 29 September 2015

one today - scrap the girls

 Hello!!  I'm sneaking in one last scrapbook challenge before the month is out.  I loved the look of this sketch from Scrap the Girls so I played along ☺

 Here's my take on the sketch:

 My little niece turned ONE last week and I captured her eating her cupcake - she loved it ♥  I've dug into my stash and use assorted supplies.  The journal cards are from our local Reject Shop - they are coming up with beautiful paper craft supplies ☺  I've used some Prima flowers and used paint to create the watercolour background.
Here are a few close-up's:
 Here I've layered some journal cards and then added my title with sticker letters and Kaisercraft diecut word 'today'.
These cute script letters are also from the Reject Shop - I always love wood veneer.

Well I'm off to link this up this page!!  Have a great day ♥

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this, the background looks great with that splash of colour. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls

Katie said...

What a gorgeous page! Thanks for playing along with us at STG.

ros said...

beautiful page, thanks heaps for joining us at STGs ♥

Mandy Melville said...

What a beautiful take on the sketch! I love all the layers and the texture - so many beautiful elements to this page! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap the Girls!

Unknown said...

Love your layout - just beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Scrap The Girls! x AJ

Val-Belle said...

Oh this is too cute. Lovely pic and a perfect layout for a pretty little girl. all the colours work perfectly together. thank you for your inspiration. I have missed visiting your blog it is good to be getting back into it now.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...