Thursday 10 September 2015

spring - sassy scrappers challenge

 Hello to you all! Today I'm sharing a page that I've created for the challenge at Sassy Scrappers - It's a sketch and word challenge --- I always love a nice sketch ☺





Here's what I've come up with:
 Pretty in Pink - I have a photo of one of my favourite spring time flowers - the kalanchoe - these flowers really do brighten up a space and last for a few months.
I've included the word 'spring' on my photo when I did the editing and printing out of the picture.
I've dug into my stash for goodies to suit the page and I love how it's turned  out!
Here are a few close-up's:
 Some stencil work with Rose Colour Shine by Heidi Swapp. 
I've used enamel dots, buttons and flairs for the circle elements of the sketch.
The 'hello' die-cut is from Kaisercraft.  I've made a couple of faux flair to co-ordinate with the pretty pattern paper.

Thanks for coming to look ♥

4 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Gorgeous layout! Feels like spring!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh! Just up my tree [flower??!!!]....love every bit, it's so light and airy and the pinks and touches of green....so NICE......can so understand why you are happy with this one:):)

Anita Bownds said...

Beautiful take on the sketch , love the misting in the corner..thanks for joining us at sassy Scrappers xx

Chantalle said...

I love how you've included the word into your photo Chantelle, and that misting is totally gorgeous. Beautiful job with the Sassy challenge!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...