Friday 13 February 2015

scrappy canary - present wrapping tutorial

Hello everyone and happy Friday.  I hope you have had a creative week.  I've had a busy one, finishing off some projects and getting some scrapbooking done. ☺ It's been great but I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.
Today, I'm on the Scrappy Canary blog, sharing a tutorial for making your present wrapping extra special.  You can pop over to the post HERE and have a look ☺

 It's Valentines Day tomorrow, so give this a go for your special someone .............
 Thanks for coming by ♥


1 comment:

Lizzyc said...

Your topper looks amazing.. have a lovely weekend.. off to have a closer look!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...