Wednesday 19 November 2014

weaving

 My first ever weave .............. and here it is!!  I loved doing this so much.  I previously posted about this project HERE - so you can read all the details about where I purchased the kit ☺

 I didn't follow any particular pattern - just had a bit of fun!  I love the rustic feel the jute twine has given.  Here are a few close-up's:
 I love how this bunting design came about and the addition of wooden buttons.
 Some fringing and a couple of different patterns of weaving for texture.
I've left the bottom of the weave as a fringe rather than finishing off at the last row of weaving.

So this is my first ....................... and it won't be my last.  I'm making my own loom at the moment and hope to be doing a new weaving project very soon.

Creating with love + happiness ♥

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks fantastic, love the pink and love the jute twine you have put in there too.. I am sure you will do more!

Tricia said...

It looks amazing! I love the colors, was the jute difficult to work with?

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...