Saturday 8 November 2014

crochet bag

 Hello all ☺  I've shared a couple of photo's on Instagram (@madebychantelle)
  of this latest crochet project that I've made, but thought I'd share a few more pictures and details here.

 The pattern is from the crafty blog: My Poppet and is called a market bag.  I followed the pattern using some teal cotton for the base and kitchen twine for the main part of the bag including the handle.  I've also used a 4.5 crochet hook!
 It's turned out just lovely ....................................  I'm going to be using it as a project bag and have already filled it with yarn for my next 'work-in-progress'.
 The kitchen twine is nice to work - I found out that supermarkets do differ with the cotton kitchen twine - there are slightly different shades of off-white.  I love this particular one, as it feels quite organic and looks really natural.
This was definitely an enjoyable project to have going and it came together really quickly.  The pattern was easy to follow with very clear instruction - I'm glad to have come across it in my internet travels ☺

Thanks for coming by.
Creating with love + happiness ♥

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This looks wonderful.. very practical too..

Kellie said...

Chantelle, You Are Amazing..... Enough said! Apart from, it looks fantastic.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...