Friday 6 June 2014

love this: the scrapbook store June sketch challenge

 Hello - hope your week has gone well and you've had some time to be creative!
Last weekend, I had the opportunity to get 'super creative' at The Scrapbook Store Scrap Camp held in Perth.  It was a fabulous few days away and I came away with lots of crafting completed: scrap pages and Project Life. 
One of the pages I put together was for The Scrapbook Store June sketch
Here is the sketch designed by Marelize - it's beautiful!

June 2014 Sketch Competition


 I chose to use a standard 4x6 photo and create the circle element with stamps, frames and flowers.  Here is my take on the sketch:

 I've used a very recent photo of my mum, sister and I = all dressed up for a wedding.  A lovely opportunity for a photo together ☺
I got all 'flowery and girly' with this page and used Prima blooms and little wood veneer hearts.  The black frame is by Manorhouse Creations.
I've even used some black Prima packaging as a mat behind the photo!
And the stitched circle stamps are also by Prima - they do the most amazing stamps!
Here are some close-up's:



Was fun to put this page together and just create from the heart. 
I'm off to pop this one in the gallery and check out the inspiration there ☺

I'll have another crafty share soon - in the meantime, I'm off to enjoy the weekend.
Creating with love and happiness ♥

5 comments:

Leanne said...

another beautiful LO..x

Unknown said...

This is beautiful Chantelle, and such a lovely photo of your mum, sister and you together - beautiful memories.

Lizzy Hill said...

I still say your Mum looks like a SIS.....good genes there;) LOOOVE the wood sentiment & those flowers look so lovely - it's a beautiful page...& lucky you going on scrappy camp!!!

Lizzyc said...

How lovely! Great take on the sketch love the flowers too!

Val-Belle said...

Another really pretty layout. Love the white space with the delicate splats and stamping on the background page. Just beautiful.

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...