Wednesday 29 June 2011

precious

 I've created this LO using one of the Stuck?! Sketches for this month.  It's taken me so long to join in with these sketch challenges, but I finally did and had fun with this one.
For a change, I've used a 5x7" photo, which nicely fills the page too!  And once again, it's of my youngest on our last camping trip!
I've used some of the Core'dinations - Core Impressions cardstock in the background - which has some lovely embossed textures.
There's a shipping tag, old dictionary papers, rub-on's, chipboard etc - here are some close-up's:

a small shipping tag with a ticket and owl bottlecap embellishment.  I've also added a rub-on frame to the photo.
a chipboard owl embellished with buttons, crochet flower and shipping tag.
Jillibean chipboard lettering in burlap, journalling and rub-on's.

Here's what I've used:
Papers: Core-dinations cardstock, old dictionary papers, plain cardstock, Crate paper
Accessories: Owl Bottle-top, shipping tags, crochet flower, buttons, rub-on's, chipboard owl (Stuff 2 Scrap), misting, Jillebean lettering, doily ribbon (Basic Grey), twine

So I'm just sneaking this one in, but I really hope to keep playing along with these sketch as they are a great starting point to a LO!  So thanks Stuck?! sketches.

A big thank you for the many WOW's and lovely comments in my last post - I appreciate your thoughts and nice words - it was certainly great to see them poping up on my post!
And a big hello to my newest followers too!

Thanks for coming by and hope you are all finding some crafting time!

5 comments:

Irini said...

Gorgeous layout.....I love the details!!!!!!
You have a few hours left to enter you layout here
http://craftycroppersgr.blogspot.com/2011/06/june-1st-challenge.html

Jasmine S said...

This looks gorgeous. I love love the colors. Gorgeous bits and bobs too and that pic is just so cute.

Anonymous said...

what a gorgeous layout! He looks adorable.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

In such a peaceful place, gorgeous. Love the layout and the snap, both sweet.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous LO Chantelle.. love all the layering & mix of sweet embellies!! Beautiful photo too! :)))

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...