Monday 20 June 2011

create art

 Happy Monday - hope you've all had a great weekend.  I managed to squeeze in some 'scrappin' time which is always a good thing.
This LO is for the 123 Challenge - use brown, include the word create and use tape - decorative/masking.
I've smeared some white paint with scumble gel onto the base cardstock to add just a little something to the background. 
....... strips of pattern paper, decorative tape and a shipping tag........
Here are some close-up's:
 yep, another crochet flower - chocolate and cream with a brad to the centre.
Shipping tag - stamped background, doily trip, vintage bookprint doily and journalling.
The vintage bookprint doilies are listed in my etsy shop - I have large and mini ones.
 A corrugated frame over the photo and a Maya Road wooden button.
Buttons from Crate Paper collections, decorative tape, rub-on's and American craft letter stickers.

And I've finished off the page with some random lines of stitching from my sewing machine.

..... some of my favourites at the moment - dressing up shipping tags, using texture stamps by Kaisercrafts, rub-on's, crochet flowers and paper doilies.......

Here's what I've used:
Paper: Brown cardstock, lined notebook paper, kraft cardstock
Accessories: shipping tag, crochet flower, corrugated frame, Maya Road buttons, Crate Paper button collections, decorative tape, American Craft letter stickers, stitching, lace trims & vintage doilies, computer journalling, rub-on's, twine.
(Most of my scrapbooking supplies are sourced from Handmade by Suzanne)

10 comments:

Jules said...

gorgeous chantelle! love those colours and your cute bookprint doilies... :)) x

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout... love the earthy look ... awesome... hugs...xoxo

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Great layout! Love the book print doilie, the crochet flowers, the way you have added white paint to your background and the great mix of layered elements that you've used...awesome.

Unknown said...

Just GORGEOUS Chantelle!!! Love the colours and the little cute photo which you have framed!! Have a great week :))xx

Anonymous said...

ohh loving your dimension on this one very noice :)

Cathy said...

Fantastic LO Chantelle.. love the book print doily and all your beautiful elements!! :))

Jasmine S said...

I just love brown in LOs and you have used it perfectly. I love the smaller pic framed.
And thank you for my doilies. They are sooooo gorgeous. I gave half to my mum too and she just loved them.

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

So much to look on here Chantelle, I love it. And so much determination on his face!

Her Essential Hand said...

yes, I am nodding and agreeing with them all - pretty awesome page :))
Have a great day x

sandi said...

What a nice lo! LOVE the mix!

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...