Wednesday 5 January 2011

Lollipop Ladies Challenge #11

My first creative post for 2011 - and it's a colourful one!!  The Lollipop Ladies are back with a fun challenge to get your creativity going - the theme is Jubes with the added bonus of glitter/sparkles.  Don't you just love the bright, fun colours of this inspiration picture!!



Here's my creation:
 My inspiration came from the bright colours - I've used a B&W picture of my son Liam to make a fun scrapbook LO.  I love how it turned out.  The whole LO is rather simple with the punched out coloured squares.... yes they are coloured cardstock squares hand-punched by me then attached with tape - lots of work but worth the effort.   Then I've done some stamping and added a cluster of embellishments - a stamped tag and flower with spotted button, red crochet doily and a small plastic doily!
The title is some black glitter letters and rub-on's.  For some sparkle, I've added some small red gems to a few of the squares.
Here's a closer look:



So that's my inspiration for this challenge - hope you like it.
We would love for you to join us - pop over to the challenge blog to view all the details and be sure to check out the creativity from the talented design team.

This is a scheduled post as we are still camping, but I hope to be back soon to check out your entries!
Til then - happy crafting.

4 comments:

Melissa Hortin said...

Awesome LO Chantelle. When I first looked at your LO I thought that was the background paper and then I read your post and see that you have punches out all those squares, fantastic effect! It looks great - colourful and fun. Mel xxx

Marcia @ Pretty Things said...

I'm loving your little cluster of embellishments, nicely done. And yep, I too thought it was paper squares and glad to read that it wasn't!

:) Marcia

Unknown said...

WOW!! Truely inspiring! Hope you are having a fun time camping! xo

Andrea said...

This looks amazing! Just love it!
Andrea

school @ home

Hello, I definitely wanted to record this little moment!  School @ home due to stay at home restrictions because of COVID-19.  It was certai...